Tagged by Rick... 6 Quirky things about me:
1) I like to run the bathwater extra slow - barely a trickle sometimes - so I can sit in my robe and read while the tub fills. I love the sound of running water. then I transfer to inside the tub and read some more, but there's always the pesky side effect of a moistened book. Outside the tub works better.
2) I started using ear plugs when I got married (you know, snoring... the #1 downside of sharing a bed). Now, I'm so addicted to the universe of soundlessness that I prefer earplugs even when I'm alone.
3) It occurs to me at this moment that I might have a bizarre sound/anti-sound fetish.
4) I sometimes fix apostrophe errors on public signage. "Sticklers unite!" (Quotation is from Eats, Shoots and Leaves, a hilarious must-read for apostrophe sticklers.)
5) I absolutely love to get up, eat breakfast, and then go back to bed. It feels so decadent. Tummy full, bladder empty, teeth brushed, and the sheets have had just enough time to get cool again. Aaahhhh....
And, finally... (after Rick noted that I had originally posted only 5 quirks... trying to get away with being relatively normal perhaps)
6) I am anal about arranging things in my living room. When I was single, I had 6 matching coasters which for some reason I preferred to align parallel to the edge of the coffee table. Not stacked up like normal people, but right in a line, like abstract art. Every time Jay would come over, he'd nudge one out of place. If I noticed the aberration, I was compelled to fix it. Of course, I didn't even know this was ocurring until after we were married and he revealed his little ploy. Freud would have a heydey.