Saturday, June 7, 2008

CyperPals

I am getting worse and worse at contributing regularly to the blogosphere. However, I spend a lot of time (mostly when there are papers to be graded and dishes to be washed) popping around to friends' blogs. Actually, it's my husband's friends' blogs... my friends by association and long-distance admiration. Sometime's I feel like one of the guys, laughing at the amusing ploys and one-liners of Todd, Rick, Steve, the Hubby James, et al. I especially enjoy the long strings of witty comments, particularly about fat ladies farting in the airport.

I just can't seem to get my gal-pals interested in blogging. What fun it would be to check in on Anne Marie's offbeat humor and Lorri's unique drama on a weekly basis. Now there's two wonderful women who would not shy away from a fart story!

4 comments:

Rick said...

I suggest you start posting their gossip stories for them :) - let them be memorialized in text.

Charlotte said...

I, too, have been surprised by the lack of female voices in the blogosphere. Women talk something like a million times more then men, but they just don't blog. Go figure.

Todd R. Vick said...

So...girls really DO fart! I knew it!

Steve said...

They do indeed, though the smell is much more different than a man's fart. There are hints of camomile and potpourri, not the beef and cheese smell of the Y chromosome blessed.