Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holidays in a Nutshell

Whew.... just got back from a huge trip east. A few days in South Carolina, hooked up with the fam and best pal Anne Marie. Then an anniversary jaunt to NYC. Took the train up, stayed on Times Square, saw THE PARADE, caught some shows, shopped Black Friday on 5th Avenue, flew first class back to SC. Celebrated an early Christmas there. Martinis and a movie with A.M. -- didn't see Lorri, but she'll be in Seattle this weekend. I can't believe we're already into December! More details on the trip another night...

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

What shows did you see?

Caryn Kirk said...

"Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular" (and it was indeed spectacular!). "Mary Poppins" which I loved. And "The 39 Steps" - a Hitchcock spoof that was hilarious. Couldn't get tix to "Wicked."

Charlotte said...

I was hoping you'd see A Tale of Two Cities. I guess you'll just have to go back :)

I would love to see Mary Poppins....

Caryn Kirk said...

Tale of Two Cities had absolutely no buzz. Before we went, I read the reviews and they were mild/mixed. We decided not to risk it.